Double your Sales. Sell on Ekavala.in
Sell and promote wherein thousands of customers are purchasing every day.
It takes less than 30 seconds to become a Market Place seller.
To sell on Ekavala, you’ll need to register. It’s free and easy!
Join the Ekavala.in Marketplace Today!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be part of Ekavala.in? The fastest growing online shopping portal in India is opening its doors to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Here’s your chance for your creations to be noticed and bought by hundreds of thousands of shoppers all over the country.
Whether you’re into creating hand-made jewelry, Women’s Fashion Like Kalamkari Sarees, Mural Painted Kerala Sarees, Cotton Sarees, Banarasi Sarees, Bollywood Sarees, Pure Slik Sarees, Kurtas, Kurtis, Salwars & Churidars, Men’s Fashion, Electronics Items novelty hair accessories or children’s clothes, there’s a niche waiting for you. You don’t have to spend thousands on advertising and building your brand, you’ll get the traffic and customers you need just by being part of the Ekavala.in marketplace.And Sell online in India with Ekavala.in.
What You Stand to Gain by Partnering With Us:
- Reach our Large Customer Base
- Create your own shop front and set your own prices
- Control pricing, create unique content, and monitor how your items are moving
- Take Your Business Online – 8 of 10 consumers now purchase items over the internet
- Community Engagement and Marketing Exposure
- Multiple Secure Transaction Methods Available
- Fast and Reliable Services
How the Marketplace Works:
The Ekavala Marketplace is a unique opportunity to showcase your own arts and crafts or other products you want to sell. If you’re a small business looking for the right platform to take off, this can be your golden opportunity to break into the retail industry.
- Create and upload your brand name and logo
- Take photos of your products and Upload them
- Create a product description and set your price
- We’ll notify you when your products are sold
- Listing fee – Zero listing fee
- Commission – 6% on items sold
What Can You Sell on Ekavala?
Jewellery, Sarees, Home Decor, Home Furnishing, Bags, Spiritual Products
Natural & Organic
Organic Food, Organic Clothing, Natural Food, Natural Soaps.
Unique Products & Services
Retail and Wholesale, Dance & Music Classes, Art & Craft Training
Anything that doesn’t fit in one of the three categories. Pornographic Products. Illegal or Prohibited Items.
How does it work?
List Your Item
You list the item on Ekavala completely FREE of cost.
Customer Buys the Item
Shopper buys item and pays electronically to us. We charge you 6% commission on each sale.
Ship Item & Get Paid
You ship the item to customer in 3 working days. You get paid on sameday with the order
Contact Us Now and Start Earning!
Receive your Ekavala.in starter package within a few short days. We’ll help you set up shop and give you a free consultation with our strategic marketplace experts. You’ll be engaging customers and making a profit in no time!